[Free] Free Circuit Design Tutorial - Starting With Orcad And Cadence Allegro Pcb
Design a simple board within 1 hour. A step-by-step tutorial. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- After this course, you will understand the essentials of working with OrCAD and Cadence Allegro PCB.
- You will need OrCAD and Cadence Allegro software. If you are a college / university student, ask Cadence for a student license. In many countries the student license is free.
Learning a basic board design is essential for everyone who would like to work in electronics or who would like to design electronic boards or products. Learning board design in the right software can open you door into many companies, help you toget a well paid job and can be used to design very complex and advanced boards.
Designa simple board inOrCAD and Allegro PCB
– Draw aschematic
– Route PCB
– Generate the essential files for PCB manufacturer
Cadence software is very powerful
During this course you will learn the basics of using Cadence software.OrCAD and Allegroareprofessional software used to design the most advanced electronicsboards. This software isused in the biggest companies. Learning OrCAD and Allegro is usefulfor everyone planning or already working in electronics.
Contents and Overview
You will create a simple LED circuit. The course videos are step-by-step and even if you are new in electronics or you have never used OrCAD or Allegrobefore, by repeating these steps, you will design your board. By the end of this course, you will learn all the most essential information to be able to start using anddiscovering Cadence by yourself.
Within 1 houryou will learn how to:
– Draw schematic
– Create and updateschematic symbols
– Create and updatefootprints
– Place components into your PCB
– Route simplePCB
– Print from PCB and schematic
– CreateBill of Material (BOM)
– Generate Gerbers andDrill file
For everyone who would like to learn how to start with OrCad and Cadence Allegro PCB.
Enjoy this course 🙂
Author(s): Robert Feranec