Free Blender Tutorial – Free Blender 2.8 Crash Course!
Start now to create your 3D Scenes! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to the Blender Interface
- Introduction to Polygonal Modeling
- Introduction to Animation
- Creating Basic Materials
- Creating Basic Lights
- Creating a Flying Plane Scene Animation
- A computer that supports OpengGL 3.3
- A computer with Blender 2.8 or superior instaled
- Basic computer understanding
The Free Blender 2.8 Crash Course is designed to give you a first contact with the 3D scene creation universe and with Blender.
Blender is free open source software and is currently one of the world’s leading 3D scene creation tools. In this course you will have a first contact with the Blender interface and learn the basics of modeling, materials, lighting and animation. And throughout the course you will produce from scratch a simple flying plane scene.
So sign up now and start your journey to become a 3D artist right now.
Author(s): Gustavo Rosa