3DS Max Learn Basics Foundation Course
Start 3D, the right way within 2 hrs! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Create small objects in 3D like Golf Ball, Bed, Wine Glass for starters.
Understand what Spline Modelling and Polygon Modelling is.
Have enough knowledge to start modelling of complex objects and also understand high level courses on Udemy itself.
- No prior experience needed as this is an introductory course.
- Trial version of 3DS Max can be downloaded from the Autodesk Website.
If you are viewing this course, you already know that 3DS MAX is an industry standard software for 3D. You can use it for modelling assets related to any industry be it for games, architecture, movies and whatever you can possibly think of.
If you know 1 3D software, you will easily be able to pick up others as and when required. So this course is for anyone who wants to start with 3DS MAX. You may be coming from no 3D background or might have knowledge of other 3D softwares and want to familiarize yourself with the interface on 3ds Max.
In this course, consider following points before making up your mind:
- You can get access to thissoftware as free trial (limited time) for the time you go through this course.
- This course is short and to the point as it dives directly into the interface.
- It covers most basic concepts of 3D. At theend you will be able to create your own small models.
- This is a project based course. We will start from the very beginning and move to making atleast 4-5 models with best methods for your understanding. As you will have unlimited access, you may refer to the course anytime and rewind on basics and modelling methods.
- All course models are available for download, so it is easy to stay caught up with the instructor.
- Videosare high-quality. They are presented in FHD with crisp sound to help the student understandclearly.
- All default settings are used in 3ds Max, so thestudent screen will look just like the instructor screen — no surprisesor secret short cuts! This course is very easy to follow.
Points to keep in mind:
- Youwill have access to the instructor. He will answer questions foryou directly and help wherever necessary.
- This course will be updated with small models and shortcuts based on any particular student request or in case the instructor comes up with some assignment for you.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create your own models in 3ds Max
- Use built in poly modelling tools to create basic 3D objects.
- Create a about 4-5 models following the instructor from beginning to end
- Navigate around 3ds Max UI comfortably
What is the target audience?