The Universal Language of Core Systems Management
Take the 10 Core Challenge. Share Your Results. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Gain the ability to predict and identify management problems associated with different types of work.
Implementation of a defined solution or system for successful delivery of different types of work.
Planning techniques to follow to building key infrastructures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of various types of core systems.
- Students should be able to use a PC, Laptop, or mobile device at a Beginner's Level
- Students should have Video and Audio Capable Software and Hardware
- Students should have access to to the Internet
- Students should have a basic understanding of managing project efforts.
The workflow manual expounds on 10 Core Assessments in 10 Key Areas to assist Owners, Managers, and Administrators in making informed decisions about their projects and different types of work. A workflow manual for management consulting projects. It provides a 30-Minute reading with 30-Minute Chapter Exercises that offer the reader applicable and useful information for their projects.