How To Improve Gender Equality & Workplace Inclusivity
An Employers Guide to Supporting Recruitment, Retention & Practices to improve Gender Equality & Workplace Inclusivity. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to implement effective interventional strategies for improving gender equality
- How to increase workplace inclusivity
- How to embrace positive change
- Realise long-term, sustainable and inclusive growth
- Realise improved productivity and performance
- Have a leadership position within an SME business
- Have a good knowledge of the recruitment process within your SME
This course is part of the free tailored support programme offered, by the Engendering STEM team, to SMEs with a commitment to improving gender equality.
For small and medium sized companies (SMEs), where there may be little internal resource, and potentially no dedicated human resource department, attracting the talent to maintain growth and meet their business needs can seem like a daunting task.
However, change can still be achieved!
The Engendering STEM team – a collaboration between Erasmus+ partners in the Netherlands, Scotland and the Basque Country in Spain – have created a course providing evidence-based solutions and practical, incremental steps that employers can take to facilitate learning, and assist in turning gender equality rhetoric into action.
Author(s): Engendering STEM