Free Virtual Reality Tutorial – Virtual Reality Business Model Creation
How to create Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Business Models and/or how to monetize VR and AR. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- understand VR and AR basics and principles in form of a brief overview:
- tell the essence of the next 3 immersive visual computing waves VR, AR and USEMIR (Ubiquitous SEnsory MIxed Reality)
- identify some challenges in the VR and AR market and name some solution approaches for them
- use a step by step method for building extraordinary business models
- identify major categories where VR and AR business models can take place
- use their knowledge of 11 examples of real world VR/AR business models and/or monetization approaches
- use the results from an iterative exercise to define their own VR/AR business models
- A general understanding of business processes and business models
- basics of information technology and internet business
- A basic (User-)knowledge of Virtual Reality is helpful
- We recommend to get some first hand VR impressions e.g. with a Google cardboard.
How you can create revenue with your investment in virtual and augmented reality.
I. Introduction to VR and AR
II. master the next 3 technology waves and benefit from them:
Wave 1: Virtual Reality,
Wave 2: Augmented Reality and
Wave 3: USEMIR (Ubiquitous SEnsory MIxed Reality)
III. Method: Discover VR / AR Business Models for your company regardless of your industry.
III.a basics of outstanding “Business Model Generation”
III.b Transformation to VR / AR business models and monetization
III.c 10+1 examples of VR / AR business models or monetization
IV. Reading tipp: how to train your idea muscle to imagine 10 individual Business Model ideas for your specific business.
After the VR and AR Business Models Training week – held as a classroom training – I wanted to give more VR and AR Enthusiasts and entrepreneurs access to this hop business topic.
In This video training I navigate you through the shores of Virtual and Augmented Reality Business Models.
We will take the hill up to VR and AR Business models step by step in 7 videos. Each subject is illustrated by slides which I walk you through.
We don’t re-invent the wheel. We stick with proven business modeling concepts.
Author(s): Joerg Osarek