Build an eCommerce website using Wix
A step-by-step guide to getting your online store up and running. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Build your own website from scratch using WIX website builder.
- Build a fully-functioning eCommerce website by creating an ECWID store for your WIX website.
- Be able to set up payment using Stripe software.
- No prior website building experience needed.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- A computer and internet connection.
- A product or service you want to sell.
Do you want a low-cost option for creating your own online store? Have you ever thought about doing it yourself?
It’s easier than you think.
This course is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to help you create your own eCommerce website. An eCommerce website is like a modern version of a shop. It still has an address, shop front, and cash register, but it’s all done online.
If you’re interested in setting up an online store to sell a physical product, a service, or digital content, this course will help get you started.
This course will introduce you to the three main tools you need to build your eCommerce website:
- WIX: The tool used to build your website.
- E-commerce for Small Business (ECWID): The store containing your product and sales information.
- Go Daddy: The address or domain on which your website is hosted.
Follow our Technology Crusader, Scott, as he takes you through every step of the process in an easy, logical way. From setting up your accounts, to combining all the elements of your website, right down to sorting out payment and shipping rates, we have it covered.