PREMIER IELTS SPEAKING – Jan to April 2018 Model Answers
Master the art of Answering Speaking Part Two with guidance from a trainer who has helped candidates score Band 7 to 8 – Free Course
What Will I Learn?
- Candidates will be able to answer any of the current Part Two questions (semester one 2018) with confidence, using Band 8 Vocabulary and structures which will help them with regard to fluency.
- Band 5.5 to 6 in previous tests
- A willingness to learn and be guided.
- A notebook and pen to write down the IDIOMS and TOPIC SPECIFIC VOCABULARY in each lecture.
- In this course, all the new questions for the first semester of 2018 will be analysed.
- Vocabulary will be suggested.
- Appropriate idioms will be taught – in context – so that the candidate can use them with precision.
- Model answers which are created simply to indicate how to go from PREP to PRO will be provided. These answers are NOT to be memorised, but should rather be studied and analysed so that the candidate understands how to CREATE his or her own Band 7-8-9 answer.
- Candidates will be guided through each of the new questions for 2018-1.
- In depth lectures are offered to assist candidates reach the band that they require.