Test Chinese Vocabulary According Hsk By Flash Card V2020
A Unique Statistic Method to Assess Your Progress According HSK 1-6 Vocabulary List and CEFRL A1-C2, for IB, IGCSE etc
What you’ll learn
- Test Your Chinese Vocabulary Level according HSK 1-6
- A Unique Statistic method supported by a huge database from our many years research and experience.
- With these levels, you can easily work out your ability and assess your progress
- No, test level from zero beginners to expert levels
Our “Test Your HSK Chinese Level in 10 Minutes” is very useful for school teacher and students. New video will be added every month till December.
Our “Test Your Vocabulary Level in 10 Minutes” is very useful for school teacher and students. New video will be added every month till December.
We create a set of teaching contents to Assess Your Progress According HSK 1-6 Vocabulary List and CEFRL A1-C2:
1. Test Vocabulary According using Flash Card Video (this course)
2. Test Vocabulary According PDF and Power Point for school classroom teaching or online teaching, easy to use and essential for online teaching by sharing screen or play the slides online. Our processional design can save many many hours of teachers’ time and give the best visual effect to students in teaching .
3. Online quiz or practice test to assess students progress, with Certificate and after test explanation notes. Teacher can use this to assess, report,, communicate with students, parents.
HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test ), 6 levels, HSK 1-HSK6, a good cross reference for classification, using together with CEFRL A1-C2. A logic and proven way! We are the FIRST one to do this!
English has six levels within the CEFRL are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.)
Beginner Level: A1 A2
Intermediate Level: B1 B2
Advance Level: C1 C2
With these levels, you can easily work out your ability and assess your progress
This unique system supported by a huge database from our many years of research and experience.
We are also going to launch Monthly Quiz on vocabulary, grammar, and reading skill, covering Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia. We believe step-by-step progress is essential and the assessment is also important. Enjoy your study.
You can try our monthly online Quiz with detail explanations in Udemy. We offer school licence. Please contact us in our website. You can find the linkage under my Udemy Profile photo. Thanks.
Author(s): David Yao