Mastering Nouns In English
Essential English Grammar and Communication Skills for IELTS and Mastering English as a Second Language – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- I will help you Master English so you can Discover the World!
- Start speaking with correct grammar and pronunciation.
- Be more confident with your English skills; A1, A2, A2+ levels with the challenging quizzes/tests or assignments.
- Speak English without a translator.
- What singular and plural nouns are.
- How to use countable and uncountable Nouns.
- The difference between compound and collective nouns.
- Using abstract and concrete Nouns.
- A burning desire to Master English and Discover the World!
- Only if you are ready, and willing, to complete the entire course.
- Be ready to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.
- Something to take notes with.
My course helps you to Master English and Discover the World.
Have you ever had a problem where you don’t understand nouns? What they are all about? What are the differences between countable and uncountable nouns? Never mind what abstract and concrete nouns are… Or, have you forgotten what the difference is between countable and uncountable nouns?
Well, then this course was made for you!
You will learn:
What singular and plural nouns are.
How to use countable and uncountable nouns.
The difference between compound and collective nouns.
Using abstract and concrete Nouns.
With my whiteboard and marker pens, I will teach you how to use them and the important grammar rules to follow.
If you want to take your English to Master English and Discover the World, then this course is for you! This course will teach new not just the grammar and rules but also mistakes and broaden it in ways to go beyond just the lesson objectives.
Enroll now and lets get started.
Master English, Discover the World.
Author(s): Adrian Nantchev