Mastering Modal Verbs In English
Essential English Grammar and Communication Skills for IELTS – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- I will help you Master English so you can Discover the World!
- Understand the modal verbs and how they work.
- How to use the different kinds of modal verbs in sentences.
- What the 4 main kinds of modal verbs are.
- How to use words like: "shall", "dare, "need", "ought to".
- Learn from a common mistake with modals.
- Speak English without a translator.
- A burning desire to Master English and Discover the World!
- Only if you are ready, and willing, to complete the entire course.
- Be ready to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.
- Something to take notes with.
My course helps you to Master English and Discover the World by understanding and mastering the Modal Verbs; what they are about and how to use them.
Have you ever had a problem with how to use have, should, could and can?
Then this course was made for you.
You will learn:
The 4 different types of modal verbs.
How to talk about abilities, permission, suggestions and obligations.
How modal verbs are used to make offers, give advice and recommendations.
How to use shall, ought to, If I were you and had better.
How to guess (speculate) about the past.
How to deduce.
Talking about uncertainty, dare and need.
Talk about habits and what we often do.
If you want to take your English to Master English and Discover the World, then this course is for you! This course will teach you the grammar and rules and also a common mistake as well as broaden your understanding in ways that go beyond the lesson objectives.
Enroll now and lets get started.
Master English, Discover the World.
Author(s): Adrian Nantchev