IELTS Speaking [MASTERCLASS]
Full Masterclass To Get You Band 7+ on Your IELTS Speaking Test with Step-by-Step Teaching. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Step-by-step breakdown of strategies for Speaking Parts 1, 2 and 3
- How to speak with a high degree of fluency, coherence and confidence
- How to think fast and generate ideas quickly
- How to pronounce words correctly and avoid the most common pronunciation mistakes
- How to avoid the most common grammatical, lexical and organisational mistakes
- Build a richer vocabulary with collocations, idioms, and other topic-related words
- You should have a minimum level of English of B1, or else the content may be too challenging
- You do not need to know about the IELTS exam beforehand (we'll cover this in class)
- Commitment and focus to complete the course and put your learning to practice!
Hey you! You are now looking at the BEST course on IELTS Speaking. How do we know? Because we bought every top IELTS course on Udemy (including best-sellers and highest-rated courses) and we watched them all.
Not only that… we even watched other IELTS courses that are sold outside of Udemy. In total, we researched over 100 IELTS resources (including online courses, IELTS blogs, video channels, official Cambridge books, and consultations with IELTS examiners).
You know what else we did? We read the reviews that students left on every IELTS course on Udemy. Then, we made everything better. We used the feedback that students left for other IELTS courses to understand what students liked and disliked, so that we could create the best course on this subject.
So why did we do all this? Well, despite having many years of extensive teaching experience, we constantly strive to further improve our teaching methods and content. Our ultimate goal was to create the world’s best IELTS course.
Now listen – our course is brand new on Udemy, but don’t let that fool you. We offer the highest quality content and the most robust strategies to ensure your success. Moreover, our course is updated for the year 2019, unlike some of the other courses here that are outdated.
Since our course is new, we don’t have as many students right now as some of the other courses on Udemy. But we have taught thousands of students in person (in countries like the US, South Korea, Germany, Poland, and many more), and online (over Skype, QQ, WeChat and CCTalk). You can read testimonials at our website.
Well, that’s all for now folks. The Mastership is now boarding and if you’re ready, then come sail with us and let us take you on an awesome journey. Enroll now to get started.