How to Create a Udemy Course That Works – Unofficial
A guide to creating a Udemy course with the help of the Impactana tool. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Generate course ideas
Validate course demand
Know what to include in course curriculum
- Find content influencers
- Find guest blogging opportunities
- How to move forward with the course
- The students who would like to take this course should get a free trial account with Impactana
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Are you looking to build a Udemy course? If you are, you may have asked yourself the question “is there demand for my course?” or “how can I be sure that my course will be a success?”
These are extremely valid concerns that you should have as a course creator. Even if there is demand for your course, with over 30,000 courses taught by 18,000 instructors, it’s easy for your course to get lost amongst the competition.
But have no fear! There is a new tool on the block… Impactana. In the following 8 part video series, I’m going to show you how you can use Impactana to generate at the click-of-a-button:
- An understanding of whether there is any demand for your Udemy course idea…
- A tonne of course curriculum ideas based on previously popular udemy courses and online content…
- And a huge list of industry influencers who would be willing to promote your course…
Armed with these tools, the chances of your course succeeding dramatically improve. With over 8 million hungry Udemy students, Udemy offers a huge opportunity to teachers wishing to spread their knowledge and earn serious money.
Sign up to Impactana’s Udemy Mastery Series absolutely free. Make sure you sign up for a free trial with Impactana to use throughout the duration of the course. I’ll see you there!