Learn how to create, use, and teach Online using Google Classroom in A step by step manner – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Setup A Free Google Classroom and Start teaching Online
- Change Classroom settings
- Create assignments and announcements
- Learn how to communicate with students using Google Classroom
- Create a class in Google Classroom
- Enroll students into a Classroom
- Google Classroom impact on teaching and learning
- FREE Personal Google Account or G Suite Account for Education
Do you have access to a Google Account (Gmail) or G Suite Apps?
Are you tired of Offline Teaching?
Do you want to create engaging Learning Experience for your students?
Then this is the right course for you.
This course will show you in a step by step manner how to use Google Classroom like an expert.
With Google Classroom, teachers can create dynamic lessons that are student centered. I am a teacher since 2012 and I’m always trying to find ways to engage my students. I’m passing my teaching experience and knowledge throughout this course. Google Classroom provides an easy to use learning management system that students of all levels will be able to interact with.
By the end of this course you will be able to use Google Classroom like a professional and create engaging lessons for your students.
Author(s): Coding Academy