[63% Off] Fundamentals Of Trigonometry
Master Trigonometry and get ready for pre-calculus and calculus.
What you’ll learn
- Master the basics of Trigonometry with the student booklet with checks of understanding and worked examples to help you learn exactly what you need to know.
- The must know basics of triangles and triangle properties.
- Concepts of Trigonometry.
- Applying the Sine and Cosine rules to work with non-right angle triangles.
- Measuring angles and working with radians.
- Unit circle and applications.
- Graphs of Sine and Cosine.
- Transformations of Sine and Cosine.
- Solving Trigonometric Equations.
- Basic Algebra Experience would be an advantage.
This course is designed to develop an understanding of topics which are fundamental to the study of Calculus. Emphasis is placed on the fundamentals of trigonometry and building an understanding of key concepts and techniques so you can progress to more challenging topics.
Yu will be provided with a student workbook which supplements the video lessons. You will have access to regular check of understanding with worked solutions.
You will start with the must know fundamentals by studying:
Worded problems using the sine rule
The cosine rule – Calculating side length and angles
Measuring angles in radians and Converting radians to degrees.
Two special triangles
You will then build upon this base knowledge by studying:
The unit circle
Sine, cosine and tangent of angles in any quadrant with extra examples
Graphs of sine and cosine trig functions
Changing amplitude and period of sine and cosine functions
Vertical shift and putting it all the transformations together
How to get the most out of this course
This course is broken up into small individual sections designed to help you learn exactly what you need to know. The expertly crafted learning videos are designed to maximize your time. View the tutorial video and follow along. Pause and take notes as needed. After each of the tutorial videos you will find a check of understanding which consists of 5 questions that relate to the material covered in the video/s. Complete the questions and check your Answers with the worked solutions so you can see how you are progressing.
Kerry and Matt
Author(s): Kerry T