Essentials Of Software Testing And Quality Assurance
Essentials of STQA course is for BCA, MCA students – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Student will be able to define Quality ,Quality factor, Software Quality metrics
- Student will be able to prepare Test Plan and Test Cases using Software Testing Fundamentals
- Student will be able to perform White-Box testing and Black-Box testing methodologies
- Student will be able to summarize the different Software Testing Types
- Student will be able to explain Defect Management Process
- As such basics of Software Engineering
This course have been developed looking at the world over requirement by the students. The area of Software Testing has acquired wider horizon and significance. This course has emphasis on a career in testing and value to practitioners. One needs to provide a programmatic and practical view of testing, together with the right balance of people, process and technology.
A process of analyzing a software item is to detect the differences between existing and required conditions (that is defects/errors/bugs) and to evaluate the features of the software item. Testing is the process of evaluating a system or its component(s) with the intent to find whether it satisfies the specified requirements or not. Testing is executing a system in order to identify any gaps, errors, or missing requirements in contrary to the actual requirements. In the IT industry, large companies have a team with responsibilities to evaluate the developed software in context of the given requirements. Quality Assurance is helps organizations in instilling confidence in customers to buy their products or services. And in this course is focus on Quality Assurance concepts too.
This course is not only to help students to understand the testing concept but also help to understand the state-of-practice in software development process like work together in developing, testing and delivering products to a global customer base
Author(s): Archana Rane