[Free] English For Beginners - Master 'To Be' To Speak Good English
The complete introduction to using the most important verb in English. Start speaking English today using ‘to be’. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Master to be and be CONFIDENT using it to speak English.
- You will learn why the verb ‘to be’ is essential if you want to speak good English.
- You will learn how to use the verb ‘to be’ in everyday life.
- We show you how to structure simple sentences, questions, and negative form sentences. You practise immediately with me and the native speaker.
- If you follow our instructions, you will be able to talk about yourself, your friends, family and other things.
- You will practise speaking through about 90% of this course.
- Positive attitude
- Understanding that: Practice makes perfect!
- Every day/regular practice
- Access to a dictionary to help you find the meanings of the words you dont yet recognise
English language – how to learn it well?
If you don’t speak any English, I recommend starting with this comprehensive course for beginners.
If you speak a little English, but you don’t know much about the verb ‘to be’, this course will help you. The verb to be is one of the most important verbs in the English language.
Mastering English can be difficult, but it doesnt have to be. This course will make it easier and help you in the process of learning English.
Course for beginners
I understand the problems of being a beginner. I was one too.
I will introduce you to the verb to be and show you why it is essential to understand it.
Students who do not learn it well, have problems speaking English. They often waste a lot of time on learning but their English develops very slowly. They feel that they are not making progress and get frustrated and give up learning. I have met many people like this.
I keep things simple by using a clear format. Dark backgrounds help you on focusing on what we are teaching you.
Both myself and the native speaker try to speak slowly and clearly, we also use very simple words and grammar, because I know that you probably don’t know grammar yet, and I would like you to understand us.
We explain the structure, and then you practise with me and the native speaker.
So what is this course about:
Giving you a good foundation for learning English
Giving you lots of information in a logical and clear manner so it’s easy to remember
Showing you step by step how to use the verb ‘to be’ in affirmative and negative form sentences, as well as in questions
Practising what you learn by reading, writing, and speaking
Speaking with a British native speaker and with me
Helping you to create simple sentences
Giving you clear and simple instructions
Author(s): Charlie Latimer