English Conversation #1: Greetings, Family And “to Be” Verb
Essential English Grammar and Communication Skills for IELTS and Mastering English as a Second Language – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- I will help you Master English so you can Discover the World!
- Start speaking with correct grammar and pronunciation, not just as a student or learner but as an Explorer.
- Improve your English listening skills by listening to a native speaker.
- Help you think in English.
- Learn from common mistakes.
- A burning desire to Master English and Discover the World!
- Ready to not just be a student or a learner – but an Explorer!
- Only if you are ready, and willing, to complete the entire course.
- Be ready to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.
- Something to take notes with.
My lessons help you to Master English and Discover the World.
With me you are not just another student. Not just another learner. You are an Explorer – ready to explore and master English 1 word at a time.
For every 1 new word you master, you can make 7 more sentences in English.
Enroll to my course ONLY if you are ready and willing to start…
Have you ever had a problem where you want to practice your conversation skills. Or, do you want to start making basic conversations in English? Or, do you want to talk about your family in English? Do you know how to use the “to be” verb and how it changes in different English sentences?
Then, this course was made for you! Enroll now if you want to take your English to the next level and to join the team of Explorers!
You will learn:
Learn to introduce yourself and how to greet people in English.
Learn useful phrases when you meet and greet people.
Understand different members of the family.
Learn how to use to be and to have in sentences.
Practice a conversation where you talk about a family.
With my whiteboard and marker pens, I will teach you how to Master them and other important grammar rules too, such as:
People normally greet each other with a handshake, even between a man a woman.
My name is ____.
Pleased to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
We normally address people by their first name.
My name is Adrian.
Last names (surnames) are more formal.
Nice to meet you, Tom Smith.
We will explore English together as I show you mistakes and broaden the topics to go beyond just the lesson objectives.
Enroll now, if you want to Master English!
Enroll now, if want to Discover the World!
Enroll now, if you are ready to be more than a student or learner, but an Explorer!
Let’s get started!
Master English, Discover the World.
Author(s): Adrian Nantchev