Elementary English Level Ii: Complete Course
Beginner Level English Course
What you’ll learn
- Communicate effectively using positive, negative, and question forms of the Present Simple and Present Continuous.
- Communicate effectively using the Zero Conditional.
- Accumulate a vocabulary of 500+ nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and phrasal verbs.
- Confidently produce the active language skills of speaking and writing in English.
- Build upon the passive language skills of reading and understanding spoken English.
- Familiarity with the English alphabet is essential.
- A small vocabulary (100-150 basic words) is helpful.
This course covers the basics of the English language for beginners and false beginners.
Included in the course are:
– More than 500 vocabulary words
– Grammar: Possessives, Adverbs, There Is/There Are
– Verbs: Zero Conditional, Present Continuous, Present Simple vs. Present Continuous
More than 400 multiple choice questions and various reading, writing, and listening exercises help the student practice and implement the language skills they have learned. All exercises are reviewed with correct answers and explanations.
Author(s): Brigitte Wayman