Electric Vehicles Comprehensive Course
Electric vehicles complete training, Battery cars, EV certificate course, Hybrid, Plug-in, Battery management system
What you’ll learn
- Essential understanding of the electric vehicles
- Types of electric vehicles with technical information
- Types of EV batteries in detail
- ICE vs EV torque output
- EV battery configurations
- Charging technique and charging levels
- Working details of the electric vehicles
- Parts of the electric vehicles
- Overall analysis of the current EV technology
- Battery Thermal Management System
- Regenerative braking
- Types of battery combinations
- Lifespan of the EV and batteries
- Cost of ownership
- Impacts of EV on the economy
- Impacts of EV on the environment
- Charging systems
- Safety and performance enhancements of the EV batteries
- Business opportunities
- Future of the EV industry
- Learner should be curious to discover
- No prior knowledge needed
- Basic science knowledge is preferable
This course of electric vehicles will help you to discover useful knowledge and facts about the electric vehicles that you really need as a learner. If you desire to know how electric vehicles work, what fundamental systems they are made of, their progress history, categorization, and potential guidelines for future developers, then welcome to this course. You can understand all the basic concepts and techniques associated with electric transportation.
In this class, current and future of the electric vehicles, hybrid, plug-in hybrid, extended range and fuel cell automotive vehicles will be discussed in detail. Types of the electric vehicles and their batteries used based upon their materials and assembly will be analyzed in detail. If you are interested to learn about the operation of the electric cars, this course will also give you a simple but comprehensive overview of how batteries and also how battery thermal management system (BTMS) work.
The class is composed of video lectures where I give explanation about interesting facts of the electric vehicle and the battery technologies. This course is professionally designed in such a way that with each upcoming section you go deeper and deeper into comprehensive knowledge. This course is fairly suitable for the students who are new to this world. If you are already advanced in this field then you can skip some of the early lectures and go into more advanced sections of the course. Therefore, join the class and advance your knowledge on the electric vehicle technology that will drive the world. No prior knowledge necessary for this course.
This course is subject to further growth and expansion; several additional lectures and resources will be continuously added with the latest information to get superior understanding about the subject.
Author(s): Dr. Muhammad Naeem