Designing an L&D Strategy to power Digital Transformations
Learn the key ingredients to design a learning & development strategy that successfully enables digital transformations – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- 1) What is a digital transformation and how does it impact the role of L&D?
2) What is the start line for L&D in a transformation context?
3) How to accomplish Role Analysis & Competency mapping in a digitally evolving organization?
- 4) What is the 70-20-10 learning framework and its significance in a digital transformation?
- 5) What are the current learning tech solutions that can be utilized to stitch a blended 70-20-10 strategy to power digital transformations?
- 6) How can I add wings to my L&D strategy ? (Special bonus segment!)
This course will help L&D professionals gain insights on the digital context, introduce or reorient them to fundamental learning frameworks, agile development techniques and relevant learning technology, all of which are key ingredients for successful L&D delivery in a digital landscape. Participants will walk away with a starter kit of downloadable resources and job aids that they can begin to use immediately to craft learning & development strategies that power digital transformations.