Basic German – German In Situations
How to get started … – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to comprehend basic and authentic German in simple situations.
- Students will understand main sentences and improve their German Language Skills from there.
- Students will be able to follow updates and links via external free online resources.
- Students will be able to follow up Youtube sessions of learning German according to their own choice – these are my selected external LINKS – more or less free of charge, if they do not subscribe to external courses.
- Students may decide after finishing this taster course if they would like to continue with German.
- Hinweis; This is not a traditional Language Course – only a taste of German. In the final parts students will be encourages to move on with their learning of German Online via external resourses of their own choice.
- Students must be able to use adequate computer skills like research and more.
- A high level of self motivation is required. Without motivation no successful learning.
- This course teaches only the basics of German in the beginning, moving beyond means investing at least 2 hours per week or even more. Students can move on at their own pace any time 7/24 hours even for a whole year or more.
- Students are encouraged to progress via following my BLOG on WordPress regularly for updates and more LINKS.
- This course provides a taste of the German language only.
Hello from Australia and welcome …
My name is Peter H Bloecker – I have worked as a teacher of German and English for more than 35 years in Germany, Namibia and in Queensland, Australia.
I have retired in July 2015 and am free now to teach online and BLOG – which has always been one of my favourites – I am still learning a lot via Udemy and other platforms like Itunes University and Youtube and resources of my choice.
This is my second course on this platform.
Once a teacher – always a teacher!
This course was designed for absolute beginners of German: You may use my videos as appetizers and follow my BLOG “Master Your German” online – online courses including videos and resources you will be navigated through.
Once students have achieved a basic understanding of German and an interest to keep moving on, they may proceed to use my 2nd Udemy course, which requires a minimum of Level B1, however, as most of my instructions are in German and the LINKS and Servers suggested are not easy to digest – taking this course means real work for you, which might take you years!
I wish you good luck and success and do hope, this course meets your expectations. In case not: pls let me know!
Pls note: A certificate for you at the end will only be sent out on demand!
I will be happy to receive your positive feedback.
From Burleigh in QLD Australia with best wishes and good lucl / oder viel Erfolg!
Peter H Bloecker
phb or @peblogger (Twitter)
Pls provide some feedback once you have studied my course – without any positive feedback Udemy will not keep this online course visible … thank you again.
Author(s): Peter Bloecker