Accounting for Beginners: Learn The Basics of Accounting
Learn vital accounting concepts, and accounting standards & skills. Learn financial accounting & managerial accounting.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is accounting
- Understand the meaning of accounting
- Understand the objectives of accounting
- Learn the basic functions of accounting
- Learn what are financial statements
- Learn the most important accounting concepts
- Learn the basic accounting principles and standards
- A computer with Windows/Linux or Mac OS.
- No prior knowledge or experience is required.
Are you a student who wants to learn the basics of financial and managerial accounting?
Are you a business owner who wants to learn how to operate a profitable and financial sound operation?
Accounting is a vital topic of business. You can’t be a student of business, launch your own start-up, or even have a decent conversation with somebody on the topic of business, if you don’t understand the fundamentals of accounting.
This course simplifies the basics of accounting, and is a helpful resource for accounting students, entrepreneurs, bookkeepers, and finance professionals. Whether you are a business owner looking to increase your business performance or an accounting student looking to increase your grade, this course will be vital on your journey.
This course simplifies the basic concepts & principles of accounting, and provides students a path to quick and effective mastery of the accounting.
Enroll now and learn the fundamentals of accounting in an engaging and educating way.
What you’ll learn in this course:
· Understand what is accounting
· Understand the meaning of accounting
· Understand the objectives of accounting
· Understand the advantages of accounting
· Understand who are the users of accounting information
· Learn the basic functions of accounting
· Learn what are financial statements
· Learn the most important accounting concepts
· Learn the basic accounting principles and standards