3 Minute Spanish – Course 7
Build on from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1-6, and learn how to communicate in even more situations. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn about some new grammatical features in Spanish
- Add some very useful vocabulary
- Look at some ways that Spanish language structures differ from English and can't always be translated word for word
- Learn some time phrases to enable you to talk about the past, present and future
- Learn the Spanish words for languages and countries
- Look at a new way you can use the word "hay"
- Meet a very useful tip for asking questions in Spanish
- Learn an enormous list of useful Spanish adjectives
- Add some new location adverbs to your Spanish repertoire
- Look at some useful words and phrases linked to travel and transport
- Start to look at the present tense in Spanish, how to turn it negative and how to form questions using it
- Learn a handful of very useful irregular verbs in the present tense
- Look at the imperative in Spanish
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute Spanish courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Hello and welcome to 3 Minute Spanish – Course 7″ The aim of this course is to make Spanish accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute Spanish Courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Spanish is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and Ive taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, its almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Spanish language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Spain or any other Spanish speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Author(s): Kieran Ball