Photography Fundamentals For Beginners
Learn the exposure triangle (aperture, shutter speed, ISO) and basic composition rules in this easy photography course. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to use the manual settings on your camera to properly expose a photo.
- You will learn basic composition rules that will automatically improve your photography.
- You will learn what aperture is, and how to use it creatively.
- You will learn what shutter speed is, and how to prevent common beginner mistakes.
- You will learn what ISO is, and how to prevent 'noisy' photos.
- You will learn about the different photo settings and resolutions.
- You will understand the basic settings and rules that all pro photographers once learned.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is all about the basic settings and rules you should know as you start taking photos.
- Most DSLR, mirrorless, point and shoot, and bridge camera users will benefit from this course. Even smartphone photographers might benefit from taking this course, though not all the settings will be available on all cameras.
You want to take better photos, right?
If terms like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and the exposure triangle aren’t familiar – then this photography for beginners course is perfect for you.
Whether you have a DSLR, mirrorless, bridge, point and shoot, or even just a smartphone, you should learn these main settings and rules that all professional photographers use.
With this Photography Fundamentals course, you’ll understand how your camera actually works
After taking this beginner photography course, you’ll know:
Aperture – Adjusting your f-stop, and what this does creatively to your photo
Shutter Speed – How to prevent a common beginner mistake with this setting
ISO – Preventing photos with digital noise and grain
Exposure – How to use aperture, shutter speed, ISO, lights, and filters to take well-exposed photos
Composition – Basic rules to follow… and when to break them
White Balance – Make sure your photo’s colors look natural
Photo Quality & File Types – Best scenarios to use different file types
Who is the photography instructor?
My name is Phil Ebiner, I wanted to create this course for absolute beginners who want to know the basic settings and rules no matter what camera you’re using.
I hope you enjoy my little course!
Author(s): Video School Online Inc