DRONES: THE BEGINNER GUIDE
Learn the drone market, the rules in some countries , maneuvers and be a DRONE PILOT – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the market and drone usage applications
- Know the models and manufacturers of drones
- Choosing and buying a drone for your need
- Know the rules and how some countries regulate the use of the drones
- Get to know the telemetry screen of DJI Go 4 software
- Learn piloting maneuvers with basic exercises
- Learn intermediate level maneuvers
- TO BE A DRONE PILOT
- Desire to be a drone pilot for hobby or professionally
IMPORTANT:THIS COURSE IS A TRANSLATION OF THE UDEMY COURSE IN PORTUGUESE “DRONES: APRENDA A PILOTAR E ABRA SEU NEGCIO”. CLASSES THAT REFER TO THE PROCESS OF LEGALIZATION OF THE USE OF DRONES IN BRAZIL WERE REPLACED BY CLASSES WITH THE OVERVIEW OF LEGALIZATION PROCESSES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND EUROPE.
The drone market is very promising. And each country develops its own rules regarding the use of drones. To enter in this market the first thing to do is to find out about these rules. Also, understanding who are the drone manufactures and the drone models’ applications it will help you to choose and purchase the best drone for your need.
Once you have acquired the drone, its regularization with the competent bodies of your country becomes the prime factor for you to engage in any type of activity.
Understanding how telemetry works, learn piloting maneuvers with exercises and knowing how to perform piloting is essential for you to become a drone pilot and make safe flights.
So this is what you will learn in this course!
And we invite you to start right now.
Author(s): Helena Bocayuva, Felipe Schueler