Color Grading Using Look Up Tables In Photoshop
Giving your photos the professional look – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to use look up tables in Photoshop
- How to create and save your own look up table files (LUT files)
- How to create a good starting point for a professional color grade
- How to create impressive black and white photography
- Photoshop CS 6 is the minimum but Photoshop CC is preferred (If you don't have this software you can download a 30 day trial version at Adobe's website)
- Photoshop CS 6 can be used to apply look up tables
- Photoshop CC is required to save out your own look up tables
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage but is not a requirement
In this course I will show you how to create and save your own professional look up tables to color grade any of your photos.
This can be as simple as adding a bit of contrast to your image or as complex as creating a vintage sepia tone effect.
Enrol on this course today to discover the professional way to color grade your photos using look up tables in Photoshop.
Free music used from bensound
Author(s): Pete Jepson