Color Grading Using Look Up Tables in Photoshop
Giving your photos the professional look – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to use look up tables in Photoshop
How to create and save your own look up table files (LUT files)
How to create a good starting point for a professional color grade
- How to create impressive black and white photography
- Photoshop CS 6 is the minimum but Photoshop CC is preferred (If you don't have this software you can download a 30 day trial version at Adobe's website)
- Photoshop CS 6 can be used to apply look up tables
- Photoshop CC is required to save out your own look up tables
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage but is not a requirement
In this course I will show you how to create and save your own professional look up tables to color grade any of your photos.
This can be as simple as adding a bit of contrast to your image or as complex as creating a vintage sepia tone effect.
Enrol on this course today to discover the professional way to color grade your photos using look up tables in Photoshop.
Free music used from bensound