360 Video Production Masterclass: 360 Filmmaking Made Easy!
Shoot, Process, & Produce Pro 360 Video & Take Your Filmmaking, Cinematography & Video Production into the future. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How 360° video works
Setting up your 360° camera rig
Importing 360° video footage
- Stitching 360° video in post
- Assembling 360° video on the timeline
- Exporting and finishing 360° video
- Learn everything you need in one place – concise, efficient, & no fluff
- Learn at your own pace
- This course takes you through the entire process of creating 360° video
- Basic understanding of computers and cameras
Join over 22,000 students learning from our courses!
Do you want to learn how to shoot, edit and deliver 360 video? Do you want to jump into an exploding industry within the film business? Want to learn how to become a specialist in 360 video? Then this course is for you.
Whether you want to start your own business creating this kind of content for clients, or if you just want to add this skill to your freelance or business arsenal – this course will bring you up to speed. They DON’T teach you this in Film School!
360° video is the next step in professional video production. Thanks to Facebook, YouTube, & Samsung adopting standards, 360 video technology has become cheap and good enough that both professionals videographers and hobbyists alike can now produce incredibly immersive 360° video content.
However, it’s one thing to shoot a live and raw 360 video and share it on Facebook, but it takes a whole another level of skills to professionally produce and deliver high-end 360 video content. In this course we explain:
- Cinematography for 360 Video
- The “todo’s” and the “todon’ts” of 360 Video
- How to Use Adobe Premiere when editing 360 video
- In-depth workflows to get you from shooting to finished project
360 Video Specialist Josh Gibson helps you assemble and edit a final, and deliver 360° video content using Adobe Premiere, a GoPro 360 Rig, and Color Autopano Video but once you have mastered the basics, you can apply the lessons to your own preferred tools and workflows.
We’re passionate about immersive media, and we want to help you learn how to create stunning 360 video content. Let’s get started. See you on the inside.