[40% Off] The Ultimate Short Cut To Becoming An Indie Filmmaker Course
The Shortcut to Making a Great Film is Here!
What you’ll learn
- Script Format Essentials, Celtx Software, Writing to Budget, Uncovering Your Why
- Your Audience, Selecting Your Crew, Camera & Audio Selection, Casting, Auditions
- Payment Options for Actors, Raising Money, Securing Locations, Bartering
- Shooting Schedule Setting the Stage, Continuity Easy Editing, Controlling the set, Kraft Services, Distribution
- 3 Real Case Studies, Film Festivals,
- Desire to learn and create Films
- You will learn everything you need to know to create your first independent film.
The course will guide you through the fundamental steps from the early stages of how a film gets made all the way to the premiere. Whether your goal is to be a filmmaker, screenwriter, or simply looking to learn more about the process of filmmaking, this is an excellent starting place. Filmmaking is a long and hard journey, but you’ll definitely pick up a few tricks from this teacher who has written 10 screenplays three of which have been produced. This course gives you real-life examples of how filmmakers make their first indie film and then shows you how they learned from their mistakes. I want to share everything I know about filmmaking and screenwriting with you because I believe in you and your ability to become successful. No matter who you are or where you are, these lessons will take your filmmaking skills to the next level. I know this because this course is exactly what I would have wanted or needed 6 years ago as a filmmaker and screenwriter. This is your pathway to becoming a real filmmaker. These are the core lessons I learned as a filmmaker, screenwriter, and director that you can tap into in this course.
Author(s): Timm Knight