Introductory Photography Course
The fastest way to get off ‘Auto’ mode and unlock the creative potential of your camera. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Everything from the basics of how your camera works and correct technique through to setting your AF mode, AF points, resolution.
- My top 10 tips for framing up great photos, covering everything from rule of thirds and leading lines, through to what to look for in a background and more…
- What makes your photos come out brighter or darker, how to control exposure with exposure compensation, looks at different metering modes, histogram graphs and more, ending with practical session #1
- Aperture and Depth Of Field, what it is, the easy way to understand and control it…
- A camera! That's about it!
I’ve been running this 1 day photography course around Australia & New Zealand since 2009, helping several thousand people gain more enjoyment from their passion – one small group at a time. However, as we’re now busier than ever running ourPhotography Tours, time has come to throw open the doors and let everyone enjoy it! Divided intosequential sections, each video features plenty of examples, animations and easy-to-understand explanations to guide you right through from basic camera setup and composition, to aperture, shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO, lighting, lenses, histograms, white balance and so much more! The first 5parts are ready to watch for FREE!
Author(s): Chris Bray