Writing Winning Resumes (CV) Ultimate Guide
Learn How to Write a powerful & effective CV that attract Recuirters, How Recruiters see your CV – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Writing Powerful accomplishment statements and effective summary sections
Selecting action words to present you as a doer and achiever
Secrets of How Recruiters Read your CV letter
- Tips of making a Winning Resume that attracts the Recruiters
- Skills and Verbs to use in CV
- DOs and DON'T
- Basic English Language Skills
In this course we’ll be answering your questions of How to bring your CV to the top of the pile? And How to present yourself to prospective employers?
You will learn how to convert a boring resume into a dynamic asset statement that conveys your talents in the language that an employer understands.
At the end of this course you’ll be able to:
– Write powerful and convincing accomplishment statements using your accomplishments inventory to strategically assemble the most relevant evidence of competency for a specific position.
– Use the resume skills tier method to strengthen your resume.
– Write summary sections and objective statements aligned to a job position.
– Produce a strong resume in a format that is suitable both to your background and the position you’re interested in
– Produce strong cover letters that help you achieve your career goals