The ultimate world building for fantasy guide
World building made easy. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to world build for a fantasy novel when you don't know where to start.
Why you need to start at the birth of your planet/world long before you start writing your book.
A comprehensive list of topics to help you create the most realistic fictional world possible.
- Why you need to put as much detail into your world's plans as you can.
- How to create a map that works for any world you create and why a map is so important.
- What world building entails.
- How reality is a mirror to any fictional world.
- How you can add depth to your world.
- For beginner level writers upwards
- For anyone interested in creating a fictional world
- For advanced writers who want to write fantasy fiction
- Any writer who wants to become a fantasy author
Do you want to build your own world to base a series on?
Do you want to write your first fantasy novel but don’t know where to start?
Does world building seem overwhelming?
This course is a blueprint for your very own functioning world. Populate it with believable characters who drive your plots – and you’ve got a winning formula for fantasy fiction.
You’ll be guided through aspects of daily life you may not have considered but which add to the magic and help your readers believe in your world.
World building takes imagination – but all the hard work has been done for you.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a detailed world planned out and dynamic characters you can place in your first novel.
You’ll be able to use the techniques, tips and tricks you’ll learn on this course throughout your writing career.