[Free] Start A Home Church - All The Basics To Launch Your Ministry
Everything needed to craft the vision and launch your own home church in 30 days or less. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to establish a Home Church.
- Craft and develop God’s vision for your Home.
- Carry out what God has called you to do.
- Ability to launch a home church in less than 30 days.
- How to biblically conduct meetings.
- Practical wisdom on conducting home church meetings.
- How to conduct church meetings from your home or a public place.
- Unlocking Your Spiritual Gifts.
- Plant your own Home Church.
- Reform your Community.
- Believe that Jesus Christ is their Lord & Savior (or desire to learn about and serve him through this course)
- A basic understanding of the Bible is helpful.
This course is designed to equip you for conducting your own home ministry or ministry within your community. All the churches of old were hosted in the homes of people within the community they lived. You will be presented with the model they used and various teachings to help guide you from starting up to conducting your own meetings.
#1: Be able to clearly craft a vision for your home church
#2:Help you identify your Spiritual Identity (How God will use you/your home)
#3: Be equipped for the works of your ministry
In this course you will learn:
– You & your group’s Spiritual Identity
– Developing Spiritual Sonship & Community
– Craft and develop God’s vision for your Home
– How to biblically conduct meetings
– Practical ways to activate your Faith
– Overcoming obstacles
– Unlocking Gifts of the Holy Spirit
– Reforming yourCommunity
– Testimonies of how God has moved
What theology is this course based on?
We consider the teaching of this course led and inspired by the Holy Spirit as He empowers each of His people. We believe all scripture is inspired and written by God’s Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16) and is our guidepost and instruction for Holy living. We consider ourselves born-again Christians (John 3:3) who have inherited God’s eternal salvation by the blood of Jesus Christ by God’s grace through our faith (Ephesians 2:8) and our inward and outward confession of said faith (Romans 10:9). This course is designed for those who share similar beliefs or are open to learning about them.
What denomination is this teaching for?
This course is completely non-denominational. It can be applied to any Christian or denomination who desires to start a home church.
Does starting a home church mean I stop going to my regular Church?
Not necessarily, typically only if God has called you to host it during your normal church service. In most cases, we believe you will have a small meeting in addition to the regular church you attend.
Do Ihave to be a Christian already to take this course?
Not at all! While being a believer already is helpful, this course will also share the message of Jesus Christ to you and allow you to become the new leadership God will use in your community.
Author(s): Nick Bakken