Growth Mindset: The Key to Greater Confidence and Impact
Discover how your mindset can expand possibilities and fulfillment, in your career and in life! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Discover how growth mindset can propel your confidence and career, while making you more innovative and willing to take risks
- Identify when youre showing up with a fixed mindset, and how this might be holding you back at work and in life
- Consider 6 roadblocks that may be keeping you from having a growth mindset, along with proven strategies to overcome them
- Take the One Yes challenge to step out of your comfort zone, adopt stretch goals, and reflect on what you learned
- Bring a growth mindset to your organization, and experience how this can positively impact culture, innovation, engagement, and retention
- There are no requirements or prerequisites for this course.
Do you always play it safe? Worry about failing? Cringe when receiving constructive feedback? Would you rather take your life and career to the next level, expand your possibilities, increase your comfort taking risks, and elevate your performance at work? Find out how shifting your mindset to one of growth can reap huge rewards, both in work and in life. A growth mindset is the belief that you can constantly learn, grow, and improve. By becoming comfortable taking risks, receiving feedback, learning from experience, and reframing “failure,” you’re on your way to a growth mindset and a happier, more fulfilling life.
In this course, you will:
Identify when youre showing up with a fixed mindset, and how this might be holding you back at work and in life
Discover 6 roadblocks that may be keeping you from having a growth mindset, including
Lack of confidence
Fear of failure
Fear of success
Just plain feeling stuck.
Try proven strategies to address each roadblock
Take the One Yes challenge to step out of your comfort zone, adopt stretch goals, and reflect on what you learned
Bring a growth mindset to your organization, and discover how this can positively impact culture, innovation, engagement, and retention
Move from a need to prove to a desire to IMprove
Complete reflection exercises and worksheets to expand your learning and accelerate your growth
I’m Diane Flynn, your instructor for this course. Adopting a growth mindset has changed my life. By continually stepping out of my comfort zone, I’ve been able to embrace new possibilities, connect with life-changing individuals, and experience transformational change. I want the same for you, and hope that you will join me in this course.
Invest an hour of your time with me, and you will heighten your awareness of ways to stretch into new roles and expand opportunities for joy and success!
“Diane Flynn is one of the best workshop facilitators on the subject of adopting a growth mindset and being open to change. She has world-class instincts about people and is phenomenal in reading a room with respect to what a group needs. And, most importantly, she models the perfect alchemy of direct and respectful guidance that helps workshop participants feel both stretched and cared for.”
– Chip Conley, Airbnb Strategic Advisor, Founder of the Modern Elder Academy and NYT Best-selling author
Author(s): Diane Flynn