Free Mindfulness Tutorial – Mindfulness in Daily Life and At Work
Begin your mindfulness practice now. – Free Course
- How to introduce simple mindfulness practice into your daily life and work using the guided exercises provided.
- Understand some of the common myths and misunderstandings which can prevent people from accessing the power of mindfulness.
- Learn about the many benefits of mindfulness for mental and physical health and wellbeing, personal performance, and productivity.
- Develop new habits and a more mindful outlook through 'learning by doing' as you progress through this course.
- Experience mindfulness by following the simple exercises.
- Learn techniques to help you integrate mindfulness into your work activities.
- This is a course for beginners and refreshers. No prior knowledge is required, all you need is a little time and an open mind.
- Full instructions on how to gain maximum benefit from this course are provided.
Paying attention to your experience in the present moment brings control of thoughts and feelings and improves mental health and physical wellbeing
Within minutes of starting this course, you’ll begin to understand the essential simplicity of mindfulness and how to be more in touch with what’s going on inside you and around you.
Through the simple and accessible exercises, you’ll acquire techniques to gain mastery over your thoughts and feelings. You’ll see why mindfulness is now recommended as a route to improved mental health, quality of life, and personal productivity.
Mindfulness is the antidote to our highly-charged lifestyles. In order to keep on keeping up, we also need to take time for ourselves, to rest, recover and renew our energies.
Though many people are curious, there is also a lot of confusion about how to be mindful. This course will clarify a few things and show you how to quickly test mindfulness for yourself.
Mindfulness gives you control of areas of your life you’ve probably thought you couldn’t influence. You’ll begin to enjoy the benefits almost as soon as you start to practice. Try it, and judge for yourself.