Dealing with Needy People
Effectively dealing with people who are too needy or codependent, and take your time
What you’ll learn
- What specific tools to use to deal with someone needy
- Optimizing your mindset and mental health to not let this person affect you
- Different types of behaviors you can adopt to neutralize the other person
- None at all!
Do you wish you could deal more easily with people who are very needy and waste your time?
Negative people can have a very big effect on our productivity, and even our mental health. People who are needy may not be particularly “evil”, but they suck our energy, our time, our attention towards important things.
But dealing with someone negative or unhinged is not that easy. Which is why we need a structure.
In this course, we are going to cover the fundamentals of dealing with a difficult person, all the way from optimizing your internal mindset to the tools you can use, and the bigger strategy.
The course is split into four major sections:
– The Inner Game(dialing your internals and removing your “baggage”);
– Defensive Tools (tools to prevent the other person’s negative behavior, but only that);
– Offensive Tools (tools to actively break the other person or compromise their frame, making them submit);
– The Strategy (taking into account the bigger factors, such as how supportive HR is, the company culture, and others);
By the end of this course, you will be able to more effectively deal with this type of person, as well as protect yourself so that you can keep perform without interruptions or threats.
If this course sounds like a fit, it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.See you on the inside!
Author(s): Vasco Patrcio