Career Development Planning From A To Z
Start with your values and personality, understand career ladder and agility, create and follow your development plan
What you’ll learn
- You will think about career development as a concepts of growth and lever to quality life
- You will feel more knowledgeable and confident about career development steps and drivers
- You will have a result oriented mind-set and strong development agenda
- You will start applying best practices in your everyday life and work
- You will make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles
- You will build relevant professional and personal competencies as a foundation for future advancement
- Invest in your future, eroll now!
- Goodwill and a bit of hustle
Personal development and career planning – theory and practice you need to excel your career goals.
Development plans step by step. Proven best market frameworks.
We will start with WHY to define starting point of the journey:
Scheins anchors show what matters for us in every situation;
4 types of activities in DISC model bring transparency on who we are and our behavior;
MBTI typology gives you understanding of preferences and what to do with them.
We will continue with WHAT to do to develop career directions:
Career ladder understanding provides clear rules to level up;
Potential concept reveals crucial development parts that every employer wants to see in the candidate;
Learning agility formalizes four aspects of successful performance under new situations;
Competencies as a development language simplify your navigation.
Then we will dive into HOW to create your personal development plan that fit your career aspirations:
It is based on market proven practice 70-20-10 for corporate learning and development;
GROW model helps you with goal setting and problem solving.
Then we will finalize with WHEN AND WHERE to maximize your continuous improvement:
Visibility concept gives you clear coordinates of dos and donts in your career;
Stakeholders management strengthens your collaboration;
Peer assist will help to find support and necessary ideas;
SMART and progress check will eliminate inefficiencies.
Are you ready to challenge the status quo for personal development and career planning?
Author(s): Unicorn Career Lab