How to Play Blackjack
What you’ll learn
- Blackjack terminology
- How to play using Basic Strategy, with at least 15 practice questions
- Card Counting
- Blackjack, as a foundation for a career in the gaming industry
- Social etiquette
- It will help to have a basic understanding of card values. For instance, Jacks are each worth 10 points in Blackjack, and Aces may be 11 or 1.
- Practice materials will help, but are not necessary. Wax covered playing cards, chips, a shoe and a felt table layout (in order of importance) will all help.
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) knowledge of math.
Whether you have been playing Blackjack for years, or you have never set foot in a casino, limited practice materials and a basic knowledge of mathematics can help you use this class to master Blackjack as a gambler, or to your career as a table games dealer or leader. Learn from someone who has (at seperate points) been both a card counter and a table games manager.
If you take our class, and master the material, you will know what you need to know to have the Blackjack experience you want.