[100% Off] 10X Your Social Skills &Amp; Connect With People
Take your Social Skills, Charisma and Self Confidence to the Next Level
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course, you will be able to have great people’s skill
- You will be able to start a conversation with anyone without being shy
- You will be able to learn the secret of persuasion, and the importance of being thankful and many more…
- Before you start this course, you must have a open mind to understand and accept your flaws along with acknowledging the good things within you
- Please be prepared to do the exercises mentioned in this course to experience the real change which can change your life
- Please do not skip any lecture and move forward while taking the course as they are all linked with one another to achieve the maximum benefit out of this course
- Lastly, I would say “Keep your mind open” because our mind is like a parachute… and it works the best when it’s OPEN
**Course Updated – June 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
>> CERTIFIED COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER <<
>> OVER 180,000 STUDENTS IN TOTAL <<
The first step is increasing your skill in dealing with people. 85 percent of your success in life is going to be determined by your social skills, by your ability to interact positively and effectively with others and to get them to cooperate with you in helping you to achieve your goals. To create successful human relations, it is imperative to understand people and their nature.
This course has been divided into 12 sections. In each section, we have discussed in detail different aspects that you would need to master to have great people skill.
In this course, you will learn human Characteristics and how you can understand the non-verbal quo while talking to someone. You will learn to tactfully agree with people, you will learn to make people feel important, you will learn the power of constructive criticism, and many more. So, be prepared with your pens and notepads to take notes while you listen to the lectures.
Each section has exercises to be done for a better understanding of the concept. And I would encourage you to complete the exercises before you move on to the next one.
Throughout the course, you will hear me giving many different examples in the form of photos and stories to make your understanding better and relatable.
Once, you have successfully completed the course. In the last section of this course, You will learn the tools and techniques to apply the real-life application of human-centered skills and I have also explained how you too can do the same for yourself. So, what are you waiting for?? Lets dive into the world of creating amazing people skills.
Thank you, my name is Susmita Dutta and I will see you in the course!
Author(s): Susmita Dutta