Ipad Video Production With Playback
Video production made easy! Give your creativity free rein and love the results! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Use all the Playback tools and functions
- Record and export a video entirely created in Playback
- Import pdf files to Playback
- Use Keynote-generated pdf files to create a video in Playback
- Export files from Playback
- Use AirServer as part of the video creation process
- Record high quality sound using QuickTime and an external microphone
- Understand how each of the tutorial videos was produced
- You will need Playback (by Liion) and Dropbox on your iPad.
- You will need Keynote, QuickTime, iMovie, Dropbox and iTunes on your Mac.
- Some of the processes require AirServer on your Mac and access to a wireless network.
- For scripting, you will need a word processor such as Pages.
- It is useful to have a good quality external microphone.
Important note: This software has been discontinued. You may find that some of the production processes can be applied to your video projects with other software.
Love video? Then make your own great looking videos on your iPad with Playback.
In eight tutorials all made with Playback on the iPad you’ll learn how to use this slick app to create great looking videos. The course takes you from the basics, through import and export, expanding the options with Keynote, sound recording techniques, and optional video capture using AirServer.
Every tutorial gives you production notes detailing step-by-step exactly how that particular tutorial was created. Each set of production notes is an excellent guide to help you put what you learned into practice.
If you like to experiment with video, then your iPad and Playback can give you new ways to experiment and give you results you’ll be pleased with.
If you’re an instructor, producing your instructional videos with iPad and Playback will be both time- and cost-effective. And your students will be impressed!
Go ahead turn your creativity loose!
Author(s): Leigh Faulkner