Guide to visit the historical cities of Belgium
Which cities and places to visit during your short holiday in Belgium – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What to visit during your short holiday in Belgium.
- The historical cities you have to visit: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges.
- The must see tourist attractions in each city with information about the history of buildings and monuments.
- Basic facts about the location, the history, the culture and the art of the country and its most important cities.
- Where to buy the world renowned chocolates.
- All information about the used currency and the public transport.
- The advantages of city cards and how to save money.
- Must have a MAC or PC Computer Or Laptop
If you plan a (short) holiday to Belgium this course offers you lots of information about its historical cities which will amaze you. It is a real travel guide to use several days in a row.
This course is for those who would like to spend some days in one of the most interesting countries in Europe, known for its historical cities and exciting culture.
I introduce the cities of Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges and in particular all the places that are essential to visit and its tourist attractions. A map will help you to find these places easily. I will give you all the necessary information so that you will not miss anything.
A map of the metro network of Brussels, the metro/tram network of Antwerp, the tram/bus network of Ghent and the bus network of Bruges is available as well as a price list for the public transport.
For each visit at a church, a museum or other activities (as boat trips) you will find the price of the tickets and how to get reductions with the city cards.
Moreover you will find all the information about the cities provided in the videos in a pdf document you can download for free for each section.
Author(s): Guido Devos