Free Photography Tutorial – Create a Gorgeous Photography Site with SmugMug in 90 mins
Easy to Follow Screencasts in HD with Step-By-Step Instructions for smugmug customization. Action Guide Included.
What you’ll learn
- Mission Possible: Build your very own custom photography website in as short amount of time as possible
- Nadda, Zip, Zilch — You don't need know ANYTHING about web design or website creation to complete this course. Yipee!
Your photos deserve the best.
But if your photos are stuck on your camera or hidden away in your computer where no one can enjoy them, then that is very sad indeed.
Hey, here's an idea! Let's build you a website through smugmug customization where you can share your photos and videos in all their glory!
Oh – Does creating your own photography website seem a little daunting?
I hear ya – it can be.
But no worries. I'm here to help! I can teach you how to build your very own, gorgeous photography website with this smugmug customization course – in less than 90 minutes!
With your new photography website you'll have:
- A site that makes your photos look amazing
- A site that will protect your images with right-click-protection, and password security
- A site that you can sell your photos – and make a little cash!
- A site that will allow you to upload and share hi-res photos and HD videos
- Learn smugmug customization and make your own
- A site built on a platform trusted by thousands of photographers
In this course I'm going to show you how to create a really great looking, user friendly photography website.
What are you waiting for? Let's get started!
What Others Are Saying About This Smugmug Customization Course
I would be so lost without these videos! I really like the simplicity of the site. Nice and clean! Thanks! – Shaylynn Grant, Shaylynn Grant Photography
This is the most comprehensive set of vids Ive seen on SmugMug from start to finish. – Will Randolph, Helios Digital Imaging & Graphic Design
I just spent the last couple of hours on your tutorial. Thank you so much for spending the time and effort to create this. It is providing just the kind of direction that I needed. I am up to step six and will work the rest of the way through tomorrow night. You rock! Sam
Ryan, What an awesome tutorial! I used your tutorial to learn how to set up my smugmug site. My site is not a wedding site, so it is helpful for any site. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise! – Jo
I have had a SM account for 2 years, taken a web design class, and I still could not filter through the potpourri of data to customize my site by myself. I paid $ for similiar information that does not even work, and you shared it for free and it works. Thank you so much for this invaluable easy to understand information. Lifetimecompositions
Author(s): Ryan Oakley