Free Employee Performance Management Tutorial – Impacts on Performance Management
Understanding the Impact of Leadership Styles and Organizational Culture on Performance Management – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Articulate personal leadership style in managing performance
- Describe the impact of organizational culture on performance management
- Identify how motivational theories are applied in performance management
- Integrate your knowledge of leadership style, organizational culture and motivational theories
- Have an interest in understanding more about the impact of leadership styles on performance
Welcome to this course on Understanding the Impact of Leadership Style and Organizational Culture on Performance Management .
In this course, we are exploring the concepts and theories of Performance Management, which includes motivational theories, leadership styles and organizational culture .
All of these will have an impact on employees motivation and productivity.
You can learn to apply these concepts and theories to improve your subordinates level of contribution and work efficiency.
Our objectives in this course is to lead you to articulate your personal leadership style in managing performance.
You will examine how performance management is affected by organizational culture. In particular, youll find out how the different types of organisational cultures affect employee engagement, job satisfaction, motivation and productivity.
Well also look at how motivational theories are used in performance management so that employees efforts are aligned to the organizations goals.
Lastly, we will help you integrate your knowledge of leadership style, organizational culture and motivational theories to see how they influence one another.
Author(s): Rosalind Tai