Algebra Trigonometry – Polynomial and Rational Functions
Learn Polynomial and Rational Function and How to Work with Them – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand and work with rational functions. They can also use the course in a series planned by Great IT Courses to learn math all the way up to calculus.
- You need to have a computer connected to the Internet to watch the lectures.
- Ideally, you need to have taken the course prior to this: Algebra and Trigonometry – Linear Functions which can be found on Udemy.
This course teaches you all the important underlying concepts in Polynomial and Rational functions in mathematics. The knowledge that you gain here can be further completed in our next courses towards a complete mastery of calculus.
This course covers the following topics:
- Quadratic Functions
- Power Functions and Polynomial Functions
- Graphs of Polynomial Functions
- Dividing Polynomials
- Zeros of Polynomial Functions
- Rational Functions
- Inverse and Radical Functions
- Modeling Using Variation
This course has been taken from chapter 5 of the book, “Algebra Trigonometry” from openstax, ISBN-10: 1-947172-10-7. The book can be downloaded free of cost from their website. All chapters of the book have been planned to be produced as a video course by us. This course contains around 175 videos each averaging 15 minutes. Using this course, you’ll learn polynomial and rational functions from scratch really well.
Also, this course can be taken as part of a series that will take you all the way up to mastering calculus. All the courses in the series will be taken from the same book described above and other calculus books from openstax. You can read our “Mathematics” page on “GreatITCourses” website to make yourself more familiar with our road map. A Google search will take you to our website.