Microsoft Excel 101 – Excel Basics Beginner Course
Learn and master the Basic Functions of Microsoft Excel – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the basics functions and tools of Excel to create data spreadsheets to analyse data
- Students will learn how to manoeuvre multiple data spreadsheets and learn how to combine different data sources to form useful data reports
- Students will also learn how to change the format and structure of their data tables and spreadsheets to create customized data reports
- Students will learn how to troubleshoot data spreadsheets errors i.e. Data Duplicates, Blanks, errors etc. and learn how to fix them effectively.
- Students will also learn how to enhance the security of their data spreadsheets for data protection and privacy needs.
- Students just need to have a general knowledge of working with Windows and have Microsoft Office 2010 or later installed.
- Video was recorded with Excel 2016 and 2019. Concepts and Features are applicable across all versions of Excel on both Mac and Windows.
- No prior knowledge or experience in Excel is required for this course.
The Ultimate Master Course: Microsoft Excel 101 – Basics Beginner Course:
This is the Beginner Series – where we will hone your Microsoft Excel Skills at the Basic Beginner level.
Students will get familiarized with Excel’s system interface and learn the important functions of Excel how to handle and format data across multiple data worksheets.
Students will learn to use Pivot Tables in their data analysis for summarization, sorting, filtering, reorganizing and cluster-grouping, as well as formatting techniques for enhanced data visualization.
Students will learn about Pivot Charts and advanced Data Charting Visualization techniques to create Professional charts for high-impact data analysis reports and presentations.
SUPER PRO Series
Students will learn my expert Excel Shortcut techniques to be 500% faster in handling large data sets and also learn how to create interactive Dashboards and use VBA Macro to automate the data reports.
(Video Lessons were recorded with Excel 2016 and 2019 but works in 2008, 2010, 2013 (Office 365)]
Concepts and Features are applicable across all versions of Excel on both Mac and Windows.
Recent Student Review:
“The Ultimate Master Excel Dashboard Analytics course was way too good for how much it was selling! Can’t believe I learnt all those awesome Excel tricks in just 6 hours! Can’t wait to show my friends and colleagues what I can do now!
DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST COURSES THAT I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.” – Felicia
“This Instructor is definitely the best Excel Instructor I’ve seen so far! Super-skilled and knowledgeable in Excel and Dashboard data analytics. Really wished I took this course earlier before I joined the work force. Would have helped me so much in my professional career if I knew earlier how to build these impressive dashboards!” – Derrick Y.
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Excel training to guide you step-by-step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses, you will master Data Spreadsheet Analysis, learn advanced Data Visualization techniques, and be able to to build high-impact Interactive Dashboards and automate your Data Analysis Reports.
You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and more advanced level topics.
Upon course completion, you will come out with sheer confidence to handle any data analysis work with efficiency and grace.
Author(s): Ultimate Masters Academy