Learn to Schedule like a Pro
Learn tricks and tips used by project professionals!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to prepare and organize a well structured project schedule just like a professional.
- You will learn the best practice structure for a consistent and easy to track project schedule.
- You will learn how to present and navigate your project schedule for team members and executives.
- You will learn how to prepare your schedule for sharing with team members and executives
- You will learn some advance features of MS Project and how to leverage the Quick Access Toolbar for frequently used commands
- This course has been developed for beginners and will dive into advance features that experience professionals can take advantage of.
- You will require a copy of MS Project to participate in the exercises, although you can still learn by watching the lessons.
Welcome to Schedule Like a Pro, this course will take you from newbie with zero experience using Microsoft Project to looking like an expert in no time.
This course will start with the basics of creating a project schedule in Microsoft Project, progressively introducing new commands and techniques as you follow through the course.
I have prepared a number of fascinating exercises that will allow you to apply what you have learned in each section and challenge you to further develop your skills.
Whether you an experienced Project Manager, an office worker looking to organize a small project, or if you are just looking to pull all the tasks you need to do for a home project, this course will give you the skills you need to build that schedule like a professional!