Learn MS Excel from Scratch
Microsoft Excel (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016) – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Formulas and Functions
Sorting Data Quickly
- Conditional Formatting (Highlighting information if a certain condition is met)
- Working and Manipulating Text (Working with Names, Addresses, and Other Customer Data)
- Summarizing Data through Pivot Tables (Summarize a client base quickly and draw conclusions)
- Pulling Data from a different database (HLookup and VLookup Functions – Merging Customer Data)
- How to evaluate logical statements quickly and efficiently (IF Functions and variations)
- MS Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 installed on your computer, Basic PC Skills.
- No prior knowledge of MS Excel is required.
- Only Practical and Most Useful Concepts are covered allowing you to save time
- Taught by an Industry Professional
- * course fees will be donated To Charity
• Learn from an experienced consultant with over 10 Years of MS Excel and MS Access experience
• Hands-on practical exercises that you can use in real life and on the job.
• Beginner and Intermediate concepts covered
• Useful for Excel Beginners, College and University Students, and New Job seekers who would like to improve their skills