Excel 2019: From beginner to intermediate (MOS cert MO-200)
Learn the skills that Microsoft want you to know in Excel 2019. Prepare for the MOS specialist certification MO-200. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Create, configure and save Excel worksheets and workbooks.
- Navigate through and format worksheets and workbooks.
- Customise options and views for worksheets and workbooks.
- Configure Excel worksheets and workbooks to print (e.g. page setup).
- Insert data into and format cells and ranges, and create and modify tables.
- Highlight, filter, sort and group cells, ranges and tables.
- Create and format Excel charts.
- Insert and format objects, including modifying images.
- Create formulas in Excel, including using conditional logic and modifying text.
- Before beginning, you will need to know how to use a Windows computer, including a mouse.
- It would be good if you have used Microsoft Excel before, but this is not essential.
- You should have the latest version of MS Excel installed on your computer. This is Excel 2019 or Office 2019, or the version of Excel included in the Office 365 subscription.
This course series has been recorded entirely on Excel 2019. By the end of this course, you will have the skills that Microsoft want you to know at an intermediate stage. You could even go for the official Microsoft Excel Specialist exam. How would that look on your resume?
Reviews of my previous course:
“The teacher explains very well and at a good pace. Has real in-depth knowledge. The exercises are precise and well put together for the course. And the language sheets are invaluable to those that use other language than English version. I highly recommend this course. It goes thru most of the basic knowledge needed for Excel. Once again The teacher is excellent” — Daniel Sandberg
“This is super helpful to me. I’m learning things I didn’t know existed in Excel.” – Jimmy Thrower
“I had to take an Excel proficiency test as a job interview requirement , and scored top 10% percentile (they called me immediately to schedule a face-to-face) , thanks to your great course for which I studied for two days straight to re-enforce my knowledge in Excel, and more importantly fill those gaps of knowledge on all its functionality capabilities . You really get the MOST out of Phillip’s courses.” – Rick Romero
In this 11 hour course, learn how to:
Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
Create and navigate in Excel worksheets and workbooks,
Format worksheets and workbooks,
Customize options and views, and
Configure Excel worksheets and workbooks for distribution.
Manage data cells and ranges
Insert data into and format cells and ranges, and
Summarise and organize data in Excel .
Create and manage tables,
Manage table styles and options, and
Filter and sort a table.
Perform operations with Excel formulas and functions
Perform conditional operations, and
Format and modify text.
Excel Formulas such as COUNTIF, SUMIF, MIN etc. are translated into 15 different languages.
Create charts and objects
Format graphic elements, and
Insert and format objects in Excel .
This course teaches all the skills that Microsoft want you to know. Specifically, they are the skills required to undertake the Microsoft Certificate MO-200 (for Excel 2019) and will be useful if you wish to take the exam, or wish to learn more about Microsoft Excel
The core skills which are taught are those tested by Microsoft in the exam. There are topics that it wants you to learn about Microsoft Excel, and this course teaches you all of them.
Each module is taught in order, and is divided in sub-topics, and generally each sub-topic will have an individual lecture lasting 5-7 minutes.
The course will take about 10 hours to complete, plus will you need additional time to test yourselves to ensure that you have learned the necessary skills.
This is what Microsoft says about the MO-200 certification: “An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel and can complete tasks independently.”
You should take this course if:
you want to learn more about Microsoft Excel, or
you want to learn the skills you need to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate.
Author(s): Filecats Limited