Excel 2010 Productivity
Learn the foundations of productivity in this engaging Excel 2010 video course from a 20-year Excel power user.
What you’ll learn
- The goal of this course is to make the student a confident and proficient user of Excel 2010. You will learn the basic foundations and how to take control of spreadsheets rather than feel "at the mercy" of them.
- Students will need access to a computer to watch the videos, and a printer to print the handouts. Excel 2010 (preferred) or 2007 will work for the lessons. This course does not apply to Excel 2003.
Here is the current situation I see in the 2013 job market:
- You must know how to operate basic office software in order to find and hold a job.
- Finding a class is difficult, expensive, and usually doesn't fit your schedule.
- Employers want at least a proficient understanding of Excel and Outlook.
This course will give you the proficiency training needed for job qualifications and confidence. The videos and matching handouts will guide you along the way as you learn Excel 2010 in a build-upon-foundations format.
There are 10 videos per session, currently 4 sessions. Total session time is approximately 1 1/2 hours of training. The course is structured so that you can choose which section is most important for your situation. I recommend you start at 1 and continue through sequentially. But, depending on your current job, you may need to jump right into Charting – Course 2. (Come back to 1, though, get your solid foundation in place.)