Access Macros: Automate Your Access Databases
Automate Your Way to Higher Productivity By Automating Your Access Database Tasks with Macros
What you’ll learn
- Create macros to simplify tasks in your Access databases.
Get familiar with the Macro Builder Window.
Create data macros that are attached to tables.
- Run macros in forms.
- Run macros in reports.
- Understand actions and events.
- To ensure your success, knowledge of basic and intermediate features of Access tables, forms, and reports is recommended.
Macros allow you more control over you Microsoft Access database.
You get work done faster, and become more efficient.
This course, designed to help you create macros for Access databases for day-to-day use, will allow you to:
- Become familiar with the Macro Builder window – get comfortable working with macros.
- Create macros for tables – automate actions in the foundation of your database
- Attach macros to buttons on forms and reports – make Access easier for you and your users
- Create macros that start when your database starts – a real time saver!
You don’t need to know any VBA code to enroll in this course.
You just need a willingness to want to save time with macros, to upgrade your skills, and to invest a few hours of time in the process.
The examples in this course can be used to create macros in Microsoft Office Access 2010, as well as 2013.
You can GAIN MICROSOFT ACCESS MACRO SKILLS.
So Click The TakeThis Course Button On The Right & I’ll See You In Class!